Key temperature of pet food container in Jiangmen
We all know that food grade plastic bottles need to be heated and cooled in the process of production, especially the good food grade plastic bottles that can be produced only when the temperature in this process must be well controlled. Next, Jiangmen pet food container manufacturer will introduce to us the key temperatures that food plastic bottles need to pass in the process of processing:
1. Melting temperature: Generally speaking, the temperature at which the three-dimensional long-range ordered state of macromolecular chain structure changes into disordered viscous flow state, also known as melting point, is the lower limit of molding and processing temperature of crystalline polymer.
2. Glass transition temperature: refers to the transition temperature from glassy state to high elastic state and from the latter to the former when the amorphous part of the amorphous polymer in this side includes crystalline polymer. It is not only the lowest temperature of the free movement of the polymer chain segment, but also the upper limit of the working temperature of the product.
3. Inactive temperature: refers to the highest temperature at which no activity occurs under a certain pressure. When a certain amount of plastic is added into the barrel on the die of the capillary rheometer and heated to a certain temperature, if the material does not flow out from the die side, we need to increase the temperature of the material to 10 degrees after pressure relief, and keep it warm for 10 minutes, and then apply a constant pressure of the same size, until the melt flow out of the die stops, and this temperature will be changed 10 ℃ is the inactive temperature of the material.
4. Activity temperature: refers to the temperature at which an amorphous polymer changes into a viscous flow state through a high elastic state. It is the lower limit of processing temperature of plastic without setting.
5. Differentiation temperature: when the temperature of polymer in viscous flow state increases, the degradation of molecular chain will be accelerated, so that the temperature when the polymer molecular chain is obviously degraded is the differentiation temperature.
Article source: Jiangmen pet food container manufacturerhttp://www.walshchina.com